Reporting directly to the Board of FTHK, you will drive this pioneer Fair Trade movement forward, with the following key roles:
- Drive strategic direction to bring FTHK to new heights and fulfill its Mission to grow the Fair Trade movement in Hong Kong;
- Act as a change agent who can both plan strategically and lead execution effectively to expand Fair Trade market;
- Enhance FTHK’s public image and visibility, and act as spokesperson in the community;
- Develop fund-raising strategy and expand networks of funders, corporate partners and resources for FTHK;
- Bridge communication between board and staff team; attract and recruit talents for FTHK and advise the board on the pace, direction, and organizational strength of FTHK.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A passionate alignment with Fair Trade, and strong belief in fairness, justice and sustainability;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience, with at least 5 years in managerial position; Exposure and experience with NGO is a plus;
- Exceptional communications, presentation and talent management skills;
- Excellent English and Chinese communications skills, both written and spoken;
- Strategic leadership skills;
- Strong analytical capabilities and business acumen, and high level of integrity;
Interested parties please send application letter, CV with current and expected salary and date of availability to email@example.com.
Post on 19 Jul, 2017